Re: automatic bar number following multimeasure rest

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: automatic bar number following multimeasure rest
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:27:34 +0000 (GMT)

Klaus,

I haven't tested that.  I'm sure it probably works.  Unfortunately, this is
what I was trying not to do.  My reason for wanting an automatic solution is
for making rehearsals easier for parts with lots of rests.  "Start at measure
x," can be a bother with many blocks of multi-measure rests.  With many parts
to deal with a manual solution ends up being rather labor intensive.

-David