Re: hide bar lines

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: hide bar lines
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 14:24:26 +0200

\hide makes objects transparent so tey \omit instead.

HTH
Urs

Am 18. August 2015 14:08:52 MESZ, schrieb BB <address@hidden>:
I tried to hide the bar lines and was very successful with two methods that work. (If that are good ones a cannot decide.)

I found that

\hide BarLine

\hide SpanBar
hide but let the space untouched.

A problem is I am not happy, as I cannot force bars. I wanted no bars, but a double bar at the end.
Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks

  \repeat unfold 4 { a4 a a a } \bar "||"

%{
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      whichBar = #""
      \remove "Time_signature_engraver"

%}

\layout {
   \context { \Score \remove Timing_translator \remove Bar_number_engraver }
   \context {
      \Staff
      \override BarLine #'stencil = ##f
      \override TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f