Re: Coloring of key signature accidentals based on their pitch

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Coloring of key signature accidentals based on their pitch
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:56:29 -0400

On Aug 18, 2015, at 9:20 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

In the attached file, I've recoded the print routine in Scheme

The attached file contains David’s Scheme recoding with the original C++ code inserted line by line as comments.  This helped me to understand how he did it by seeing the two versions back to back.  I thought I’d share it in case anyone else is interested.  (This is the first version that follows the C++ more closely than the second.)

Cheers,
-Paul