Re: Note extension lines

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Note extension lines
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:16:05 +0200

> Answering my own question, the realisation is that one can tie a flat gliss
> to an invisible note. That will be excellent.
>
> Andrew
>

> On 20 August 2015 at 19:32:52, Andrew Bernard (address@hidden)
> wrote:
>
> How would one achieve the effect seen in the attached image, special
> notehead duration extension lines?

Hi Andrew,

I did not see your initial post up to now.
Watching the archives I see several pending posts not yet distributed
to the mailing-list :(

Obviously something is wrong. Although it happened before, it's a nuisance...

Do you have a working code?
I once made something which may be useful, but maybe you've found it already...

Cheers,
  Harm