Note extension lines

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Note extension lines
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:07:33 +1000

Greetings All,

How would one achieve the effect seen in the attached image, special notehead duration extension lines? I’m not quite sure where to start, how to attack the problem. I had a look at the flat glissando code on the list from 2012, but the difference is I need to be able to specify an arbitrary length, and unconnected to a following note. Just a pointer in the right direction would be good - I think I can write the code.

Andrew