RE: Tablature - Hiding Tied Notes

From: mike1951
Subject: RE: Tablature - Hiding Tied Notes
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:02:24 -0700 (MST)

I just tried your example and I see why you were confused.  The tied-to note
is hidden when you combine standard standard notation with a tablature
staff.  I use full-notation tablature without a standard notation staff.
The behavior is apparently different when you omit the standard notation
staff.  I'll try changing your example to omit the standard notation staff.