RE: Tablature - Hiding Tied Notes

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: RE: Tablature - Hiding Tied Notes
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:50:13 -0400

hi mike1951

As i said i only used tab for setting up certain functions - and only looked at full-notation once - i think.
So I have absolutely no idea what you are after or what it should look like. My knowledge on tab is limited to perhaps only a few days of
experimentation. Perhaps someone familiar with tab would know. Or post an image of the desired output and I can see the differences.

Stephen