Re: Patch/issue procedures (was: Randomness in layout)

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Patch/issue procedures (was: Randomness in layout)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:00:05 -0500

David,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 2:24 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
David Nalesnik <address@hidden> writes:

[Patch]

Maybe put it up on Rietveld and post a pointer on bug-lilypond?  Even
when it does not make all that much sense to create a new Google issue
for it, my original suggestion to post patch series to bug-lilypond
while we are transitioning seems nonsensical since it's Google Code that
is shutting down rather than Rietveld.

OK, makes perfect sense.  I'll finish up the patch, and attach it to the thread Harm started on the bug list.

David N.