Re: LilyJAZZ

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:13:31 +0200

Thank you for your advices. I updated to version 2.19.25. Then just copied the downloaded lilyjazz font files *.woff and *.svg to the directory lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/svg and checked if they are really there.

Then I tried with a simple sample code

\version "2.19.25"

% To use the font globally, put the following (minimal) code
% at the top of your .ly file:

\paper {
  #(define fonts (set-global-fonts
  #:music "lilyjazz" #:brace "lilyjazz"
  #:roman "lilyjazz-text" #:sans "lilyjazz-chord"
  #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20) ))
}

\score {
  \new Staff {
    a b c d

I end up with a message that font »lilyjazz-11« was not found.

Concerning to
http://fonts.openlilylib.org/docs.html#font-install
one has to download and install "stylesheet". I think there is meant "font-stylesheet"? For convenience I added that to the same directory as font directory and set a path to it as described.

http://fonts.openlilylib.org/docs.html#how-to-us
remarks:
"scm (this is where the new "font.scm" file goes)"
There is such a file alreay. Do I need a new one?

Regards