Re: A call to Cantique de Fauré

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: A call to Cantique de Fauré
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:31:51 +1000

Hi Brian,

It can hardly be censoring. :-) Recently I have posted several messages to this
list and they simply do not appear, causing me to think my mailer is defective,
only to eventually turn up days later. There must be an oddity in the mailing
list software. It’s not discriminating against people, just behaving in a flaky
manner.

Who maintains the mailing list software?

Andrew