Re: Change size of notes in addQuote passage

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Change size of notes in addQuote passage
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:50:29 -0400

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Owain Sutton <address@hidden> wrote:
I want a full quote of the line, including slurs/dynamics/etc. so it's playable
by a different instrument if the intended one is not present, so I'm not using
Cue instead.  However, I want the quote to be with reduced size noteheads. This
override doesn't cause any change:

\addQuote sopQuote {
  \transpose c' c {
      \override NoteHead #'font-size = #-3 \sopCornet

What's the best way to go about it?

Greetings, Owain Sutton -

It's not clear to me exactly what you want to see. Can you supply an example? Would an ossia staff be appropriate?

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT