Re: Way to flatten nested \include's?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Way to flatten nested \include's?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:23:12 +1000

Hi Johan,

Unless you enjoy writing Scheme as much as I do!

Scheme is perfectly fine for utility programs. It may be less maintainable for
the hoi polloi - but then, the same can be said of llypond! :-)

While guile is aimed at being an extension language, don't forget that Scheme
was taught at MIT for many, many years as the finest language to give students
a deep insight into computing and computer science (refer SICP). [Sadly, they
now teach Python instead. Real world practicality defeated beauty, insight, and
elegance. :-(]

Andrew