Re: Way to flatten nested \include's?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Way to flatten nested \include's?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 18:06:14 +1000

That was the general idea. I posted some instructions about how to add the
utility to a lilypond installation for people but in a new thread. It was
actually one of the main reasons I did it in Scheme - there would be a
guaranteed known execution environment installed if the user is using lilypond
to begin with.