Re: lyric-text::interpolate-alignment

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: lyric-text::interpolate-alignment
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 00:40:53 +0200

Am 26.08.2015 um 00:04 schrieb Simon Albrecht:
Hello,

with my current project I wanted to avoid making too many manual adjustments on LyricText.self-alignment-X, and so I made an essay at having this done automatically depending on the width of the syllable. It’s not a very sophisticated approach – a really intelligent solution is still far away. But it works and I’m interested in hearing your opinion.
In particular, I have one question: how must I modify this approach, so that it will still be possible to override individual LyricText grobs?
\override LyricText.after-line-breaking =
#(lambda (grob) (ly:grob-set-property! grob 'self-alignment-X lyric-text::interpolate-alignment))
– which I tried as an alternative – did not work at all.

TIA, Simon