Re: Make a new staff occupy the same vertical space as a previous staff

From: Joel Ebel
Subject: Re: Make a new staff occupy the same vertical space as a previous staff
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 21:26:35 -0400

The closest I've been able to get so far is to instantiate the
TabStaff and the RhythmicStaff inside the ChordNames in parallel with
the chords I want to make. I still don't get the TabStaff and the
RhythmicStaff on the same line, but if I insert a \break (commented
out below) in between them, then they appear to be in the same place.
Is there a better solution?

\version "2.19.25"
\new ChordNames {
  << \chordmode { c1 }