Re: B Series paper

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: B Series paper
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:05:52 +0000

Hi Ponders,

In case anyone else is following this thread, I bought a ream of the Fuji A3+ paper from Officeworks that Nick recommended, and I bought an Epson Workforce WF-7610 printer that would print A3+ double-sided.

The problem is, Fuji's paper is 320 x 450 mm, and Epson defines their A3+ as 329 x 483 mm, and no matter what I do, I cannot get the two to work together.

Would anyone else who prints their orchestral parts and scores in house share what hardware they use?

Craig