Re: B Series paper

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: B Series paper
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:05:34 +0200

For the interested, alibaba.com is something like the amazon equivalent for manufacturing suppliers. A lot of the sellers only deal in large orders (a couple I saw had minimum orders of 3 40-foot containers [!] as their baseline). I found one supplier with a minimum of 50 packets for B4-size paper, however, with the option to negotiate.

As a general (OT) tip: alibaba is *amazing* for ordering in bulk direct from manufacturers. If you ever want to buy a few thousand of something custom made, they're your new best friend.