Re: bowing change in a long trill

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: bowing change in a long trill
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:53:56 +0200

Hi Simon,

I never really checked out this structure

<<
  { music }
  { yet more music }

Awesome, I didn't know it worked that way! And I've noticed another
advantage of your approach: although hidden, the notes in the \new Voice
construct still reserve their own space and thus place the bow command
next to the non-hidden note. yours is right on top of it.

Best,
Rob