Re: LilyPond crashes on \musicglyph #"space"

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: LilyPond crashes on \musicglyph #"space"
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 15:17:26 +0100

Sorry all, I have

lilypond --version
GNU LilyPond 2.19.25

so my file was misleading - I was using Frescobaldi and it said

Starting lilypond 2.18.2 [test.ly]...
Processing `/tmp/frescobaldi-lN9e5p/tmpJpi_kn/test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...terminate called after throwing an
instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Exited with exit status 1.

I can only guess that Frescobaldi silently ran convert-ly so that the
"Starting lilypond 2.18.2 ..." was misleading.

I can confirm that all the other glyphs work (I am creating a
cheat-sheet of all the glyphs so that Denemo users can pick one
graphically ...)

Richard