Re: New bug tracker?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: New bug tracker?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:09:59 +0100

Javier Ruiz-Alma wrote Monday, August 31, 2015 4:12 AM

> Is there a new bug tracker for Lilypond?
> LP site still points to the now-read-only tracker:
> http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

We are currently in transition between bug trackers.  The intention is to
migrate to a new bug tracker at Savannah, and this is being set up at present.

In the meantime we have an interim bug tracker for use by developers only, so
we can keep track of changes.  I'd rather not direct users to this temporary
arrangement to avoid confusion later.

Trevor