Profondo: note symbols in TupletBracket

From: David Stephen Grant
Subject: Profondo: note symbols in TupletBracket
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:53:39 +0200

Hi all,
I'm using Abraham's Profondo font, but having some trouble with TupletBrackets.

I would like to indicate the duration of some feathered beamed groups with a TupletBracket showing the total duration. The following simplified code works fine with the default font, but the symbol in the first bracket doesn't print when I switch to Profondo. I also get the error: warning: Found infinity or nan in output. Substituting 0.0

\version "2.19.25"
\include "profondo.ily"
  \override TupletBracket.padding = #1.5
  \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##t

  \once \override TupletNumber.text = \markup { \note #"4" #UP }
  \tuplet 5/8 { a'16 a' a' a' a' }

  \revert Staff.TupletNumber.font-name
  \once \override TupletNumber.text = \markup { \note #"4" #UP }
  \tuplet 5/8 { a'16 a' a' a' a' }

  \override Staff.TupletNumber.font-name = #"ProfondoTupletNumbers"
  \tuplet 5/8 { a'16 a' a' a' a' }
}

As most TupletBrackets should be using the Profondo tuplet number font I thought about reverting to the default for these brackets, but ideally I would prefer not to have to remember to turn Profondo back on afterwards as in the above code.

Any ideas?

Best,
David