Re: slurs and articulation

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: slurs and articulation
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:25:16 -0700 (MST)

\override Script.avoid-slur = #'inside

- Abraham

On 8/31/2015 4:14 PM, Martin Tarenskeen-2 [via Lilypond] wrote:

Ok, the issue is now reported in the bug-lilypond list. I originally
bumped into the issue while trying to engrave "Pavane de la Belle au bois
dormant" from Ravel's La Mere de l'Oye. I have attached a scanned snippet
from the score. Is there a way I can reproduce this, and avoid the bug
that I reported?

MT