inherit-acceptability

From: Timothy Lanfear
Subject: inherit-acceptability
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 23:02:08 +0100

I like, and am using, the new inherit-acceptability feature. Without thinking too much about what I was doing, I put inherit-acceptability inside the definition of a new context, instead of following as shown in the documentation.

\layout {
  \context {
     \StaffGroup
     \name "RecorderConsort"
     \alias StaffGroup
     \inherit-acceptability RecorderConsort StaffGroup

It works fine. Would inherit-acceptability ever be used other than right away when defining a new context? And if not, the first argument is redundant; perhaps it can be inferred?

--
Timothy Lanfear, Bristol, UK.