Re: Extracting voices from score with rehearsalnumbers, repeats, etc.?

From: Martin Lejeune
Subject: Re: Extracting voices from score with rehearsalnumbers, repeats, etc.?
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 20:47:00 +0200

Dear Abraham,
thank you very much for your help.
I added a few single stave instruments without any problems.

1.) I would also like to add a pianostaff with upper and lower voice in each hand.
After a lot of syntax errors I need some help.

2.) Where and how should I put the StaffGroup to get barlines through all staves?

Sorry for these simple newbie questions, but I have to finish my score until tomorrow night.

Best regards and thanks in advance
Martin

example:
\version "2.18.2"
% put all marks and barlines here
global = {
  \time 4/4
  \key g \major
 \mark \markup \box\bold  "1"
 \repeat volta 8 { s1*4}

  \alternative {
    {  s1*4 }
    { s1*4 }
  }\bar "||"
  \mark \markup \box\bold  "17"
  s1*8
  \mark \markup \box\bold  "25"
  s1*8
   \mark \markup \box\bold  "33"
   s1*8
    \mark \markup \box\bold  "41"
    s1*8
     \mark \markup \box\bold  "49"
\bar "||"
    s1*8
   \bar "|."
  }
  % etc.

%AltoSax
altoSax = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  g'1
}

% Trombone
trombone =
\relative c' { \clef bass
   g1
}

% guitar
guitar = \relative c {
  \clef  "treble_8"

 g1
}

%%%    piano with upper and lower voice for left and right hand? %%%

% put them in parallel with the instrument voice here

altoSax = \new Staff << \global \altoSax >>
trombone = \new Staff << \global \trombone >>
guitar = \new Staff << \global \guitar >>
%piano = ?

% full score in concert pitch
\score {

  <<