Re: Error when using musicxml2ly - how to proceed ?

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Error when using musicxml2ly - how to proceed ?
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:25:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015, Richard Shann wrote:

Just in case it is of use to you I attach the LilyPond conversion that
Denemo does from your MusicXML, there are some bugs in there but I think
the vast bulk of the notes are there for you to work with, separated
into voices.

I know Denemo only by name, never reall tried it, but I am wondering: does it have it's own MusicXML->LilyPond conversion mechanisms or does it rely on the musicxml2ly tool that is shipped with LilyPond?

--

MT