Re: Hidding Staff Lines at the start of a line

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Hidding Staff Lines at the start of a line
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 15:08:56 +0200

Hi Zoran,

Am 09.09.2015 um 12:14 schrieb zzk:
Hi ponders,

I was wondering if it is possible to hide staff lines between the very start
of the line and the point where the notation starts. In other words, no
lines over the clef, key signature and time signature. Hopefully the
attached image demonstrates what I mean.

I only ever remember seeing that as a result of wrong code input.
The clef and key signature don’t make any sense without staff lines. So why would you want that, if I may ask?

Yours, Simon