Re: question about font size

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: question about font size
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 07:33:04 -0700 (MST)

Haipeng,

All font sizes are in pt units. Normally, they are scaled with the staff-height, but \abs-fontsize does allow you to bypass that effect.

HTH,
Abraham

On Thursday, September 10, 2015, Haipeng Hu [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
  I'm preparing two orchestral works for a competition. The music is
ok, but I have problem with title page because I can't see the actual
words. Could anyone tell me how Lilypond deal with absolute fontsize
(\abs-fontsize)? Is the value for pt or px? In Microsoft Word, it
deals with pt. So if Lilypond is using pt, I can learn the title page
documents given by our music publisher. Thank you in advance!

Regards
Haipeng