Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:32:04 +0100

On 10/09/15 19:59, Tim Reeves wrote:
> Age: 49
> Amateur hornist.
> Typesetting of existing parts, occasionally creating simple exercises,
> fingering charts, etc. Not a regular user, but like to keep up on
> development.
> I use Frescobaldi every time for some time now, and I've been using LP
> for roughly eight years.

Age: fifty-something.
Amateur trombonist
Typesetting and transposing of parts (I mostly play bass clef but can
read treble, but some fellow players only play one or the other, so the
band needs parts in both, and then of course some parts come in tenor
clef :-)
I use a basic editor (kate, pfe, notepad).
I've been using lily since 2.4 and have made the odd contribution.

Cheers,
Wol