Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:27:50 -0400

41, organist,  composer frequently for the church, sometimes
commissioned works for special occasions and sometimes for self
amusement. I use LilyPond to set the above, and sometimes to typeset
stuff that has survived the ravages of time poorly causing the desire
to have a cleaner score to work from. Use Frescobaldi as a front end
as the error parser is invaluable. And yes I occasionally compose
directly into LilyPond format when pen and paper is a waste of time.

Shane