Re: mixed \time

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: mixed \time
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 20:53:39 +0200

I did not claim that to be polyrhythm. Anyway, if you compile the code you get a couple of double bars in the second half without any logic, at least for me.

However you name that, I want a double bar between the rising and descending scales (with different length/rhythms?) and one double bar at the end.

Regards