Re: mixed \time

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: mixed \time
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:29:03 +0200

Thanks for help! Obviously the correct terms for manual search are "unmetered" or "cadencas" ... sorry, I did not know.

If I understand that correctly
\remove "Bar_engraver"
and/or
\remove "Default_bar_line_engraver"
is not enough?

My simple minded interpretation of that \remove something was to switch it off to enabling me to set my personal barlines. Seems to be more complicated ...

Thanks for help again, regards