Re: Rendering cropped SVG

From: potoroo
Subject: Re: Rendering cropped SVG
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:01:52 +0200

lilypond-book-preamble.ly works with eps, but when I change it to svg, it says:

Systeme erstellen... /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:242:5: In procedure module-lookup in _expression_ (process-procedure book paper ...):
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:242:5: unbound variable: output-classic-framework