Re: Rendering cropped SVG

From: potoroo
Subject: Re: Rendering cropped SVG
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:06:55 +0200

I'm using Mac OS. There are no programs accessing the files. However, I just
noticed that everything is alright the first time I render the file. But the
second time, when the existing svg file needs to be overwritten, the ps file
won't get deleted. When I delete both the svg and the ps, the ps is deleted
again after the next run.