Re: Rendering cropped SVG

From: potoroo
Subject: Re: Rendering cropped SVG
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:50:07 +0200

I'm not using any version control here. Notice that the pdf file is deleted
correctly all the time, only the temporary ps file stays. And I'm not doing
anything with the ps file after summoning Lilypond. I've used Lilypond before
without having trouble with the temporary files. I guess I'll just install the
developer version as suggested.