Re: Text centralized above a TextSpan

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Text centralized above a TextSpan
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:15:35 -0400

Hi Trevor (et al.),

> Actually for the purpose I had in mind (words over music but spoken and out
> of rhythm)
> we wouldn't need a spanner line, just the spaced-out text.

After David N. made his wonderful MeasureAttachedSpanner for me, we spoke
(briefly) of how it might be taken “to the goal line” — which would include (I
believe) the kind of thing you’re talking about / hoping for.

Let’s brainstorm a bunch of use cases, and see what we can do about getting
them all handled [well] by a single grob/mechanism.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info