Re: Chords and what they mean

From: BB
Subject: Re: Chords and what they mean
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:38:35 +0200

Have fun with testing!

\version "2.19.25"

#(set-global-staff-size 30)

chordtest = \chordmode {

c:sus %power chord Lilypond calls it wrong as C

c:sus3 % power chord Lilypond calls it correctly as C

c:sus5 %power chord Lilypond calls it wrong as C

c:1.4.5 % equal to:

c:sus4

c:1.5.2 % equal to:

c:sus2

c:sus3 % normal c major chord Lilypond calls it correctly as C

c:5.3 % normal c major chord Lilypond calls it correctly as C

c:5.3+ % normal c major chord Lilypond calls it correctly as C,

%3+ is written as e#

c:sus6

c:sus7

:sus