Re: How to correctly compile the Messiah from Neuvar's Site.

From: BB
Subject: Re: How to correctly compile the Messiah from Neuvar's Site.
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:43:37 +0200

I think I might be wrong with the rights ?

Bit try the following:
Download files from
https://github.com/nsceaux/nenuvar
unpack the tared/zipped file
And read the last lines on the githup page:

To get the list of possible targets, try:
  $ grep -e "^[^ .]*:" Makefile

For instance, to build Les Indes Galantes full score:
  $ make Rameau/Opera/IndesGalantes1735-concert
To make the violin/flute/oboe part:
  $ make Rameau/Opera/IndesGalantes1735-dessus

I you do that you get a long list of possible targets for make.

Reagards

---
Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>