Re: Compiling Nenuvar Editions

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Compiling Nenuvar Editions
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:14:13 -0700 (MST)

Did you read the documentation at fonts.openlilylib.org? There's a section that tells you precisely where to put them (and make sure you install all the scorlatti-XX files, not just one of them.

- Abraham

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, thedoctor818 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance but I have updated to Lily 2.19.27-1 and
downloaded the Scorlatti file. However, not sure for lack of a better
way of wording it "where to install it"/where to put the font files and
which folder(s) I need to out where. Again forgive my ignorance here.

-MD

Message: 4 Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:50:58 +0200 From: Michael Gerdau
<[hidden email]> To: [hidden email] Cc: Michael Dykes
<[hidden email]> Subject: Re: Compiling Nenuvar Editions
charset="us-ascii" Since this seems to be more complicated than
anticipated,