Re: Having some trouble getting LilyPond to run on the command line

From: Ralf Mattes
Subject: Re: Having some trouble getting LilyPond to run on the command line
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:05:27 +0200

Am Freitag, 25. September 2015 15:52 CEST, BB <address@hidden> schrieb:

> May be you do not know that MxOs is a BSD unix?

Ohhh puahhhleease!  Give me a break.
I do know the  origins of OS X, but that's beside the point. Neither is any BS
derivate "a Linux" nor
does either Linux nor BSD support Appication bundles (those where introduced on
the Next OS, remember?).
And that's what the OPs question really wa about.

To the OP: open up a terminal (in /Applications/Terminal.app ,adopt to your
local language), and enter/copy-n-paste the
following:
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cd
mkdir ~/bin