left pointing note heads

From: johan buelens
Subject: left pointing note heads
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:20:02 +0200

hi folks,

thanks for all the comments, but words have clearly failed me in making my point, so here’s a very simple example of what i want to achieve:

this of course has been typeset in lilypond, then doctored in photoshop to flip every other note horizontally.  can this been done straight in lilypond ?

what’s more, as kumi-daiko scores consist of several voices, how do we tackle the alignment between staves ?  do we align the note heads or stems ?  (i have a preference for the latter, at this moment.)

johan buelens
duizendbladlaan 24
3090 overijse

http://www.johanbuelens.net