Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 08:19:37 +0200

Am 05.10.2015 03:57, schrieb Thomas WillNot:
Hello comrades,

Thanks for all of your replies!
Does anyone know if it would be possible to make the links in the regular
PDF reader go to Frescobaldi?

What is a regular PDF reader? Is it a working one? Which one is irregular?

I have discovered Frescobaldi (after years of hacking away at LilyPond the
hard way!) and quite like it!  But I like to use Acrobat Reader for a
maximized view of my score.
If it can't be done with Frescobaldi, Notepad or MS-DOS Edit also work for me. LilyPad is O.K. most of the time too, but it can't handle Unicode! :O I know how to register a protocol, and those links will help, but I wonder which method of scripting glue might work for this. I fear that anything beyond simple batch scripting would be beyond my abilities to figure out!

Thanks again,
           Thomas

I do not really understand what you want and what you (why) want to do?
Lilypond DOES unicode:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/special-characters