Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:50:53 +0200

I'm not sure if this what you're looking for, but here goes: I'm using frescobaldi on a Mac, and of course it does have a panel where you see the engraved score. Frescobaldi does not, however support printing the pdf itself - instead it asks if I'd like to open the pdf in the default pdf viewer and print it from there. So the print shortcut just opens the pdf in another program.

I don't know if the windows version reacts the same way, but if you're looking for a way to send the pdf to acrobat, you could try the print shortcut and see if it opens up in acrobat.

Best, Robert

______

Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
-- Flannery O'Connor