Re: Lilypond to Finale [Notepad]

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Lilypond to Finale [Notepad]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 23:46:58 +0200

Just tried :

- Finale 2014 produces something after display error messages. That can be rather good for a single basson staff (the beams are lost), but less good for two SATB examples I’ve tried: one has empty staves, and the other one needs some clean up;
- Sibelius 7.1.3 uniformly produces a blank page, without error messages showing up in dialogs.

JM