Re: Percent repeats within \parallelMusic

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Percent repeats within \parallelMusic
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 10:28:38 +0100

Thanks for this information - it could well provide a solution.

I was not aware that, in \parallelMusic, the music between successive
bar checks could be more than a single bar.  Section 1.5.2 of the
Notation Reference says "Bar checks | must be used, and the measures
must be of the same length."  There is no suggestion that these
"measures" need not actually correspond to single measures of the music.
The examples shown all use single bars between bar checks.

Perhaps this useful fact could be added to this section of the
documentation.

David