Re: Bfa-Bmi key signature?

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: Bfa-Bmi key signature?
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 17:21:42 +0100

I think this got lost in the ether earlier in the week when the lists were down, but someone might find the attached solution helpful.  It is good enough for my purposes.  Grateful acknowledgments to Pierre Perol-Schneider, Frank Z., and Urs Liska, all of whom unknowingly helped with the solution.

-- Graham