Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows

From: BB
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:49:09 +0200

I forgot to add the link of Harm/Thomas Morley
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/point-and-click
Obviously does not describe a Windows solution either ...

On 05.10.2015 11:36, BB wrote:
I am sorry, I was confusing this thread "PDF Links in Windows" with another one: "2.18.2 - Thoughts so far".

But to add to the first thread I reread: It is starting with a posting on 27th September 2015 of Thomas WillNot added a link to http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/lilypond/Point-and-click.html
Headline: Appendix D Point and click
Concerning to the copyright mark from
http://wikitex.org/doc/lilypond.pdf
that document is from
The LilyPond development team
Copyright c 1999–2005 by the authors
And is a documentation of LP version 2.6.6.
Do you like to discuss outdated versions of LP documentation? The go ahead.

Everybody is free to use Acrobat Reader, one starts it with a mouse click.

Sorry, I have to ask again: what's the problem?

On 05.10.2015 09:33, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 05.10.2015 08:30, Blöchl Bernhard wrote:
Am 05.10.2015 08:27, schrieb address@hidden:
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015, Blöchl Bernhard wrote:
> Does anyone know if it would be possible to make the links in the regular
> PDF reader go to Frescobaldi?

What is a regular PDF reader? Is it a working one? Which one is irregular?

Adobe Acrobat Reader.

OK, if you are convinced, then use Acrobat Reader. Where is the question?

Please, Bernhard, do read the mails (with context) before replying. The question is about the textedit:// links which LilyPond (with point-and-click enabled) inserts into the PDF output as pointers to the source code.

Yours, Simon