Re: Upgrade to 2.18 from...a long time ago

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 2.18 from...a long time ago
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 05:55:34 -0700 (MST)

Right now it's a total reboot.  When I finally do recover the old files they
will work just fine on my friends computer.  But now I've started with a
blank file in Notepad, 2.18.2, and starting off with an example file.  At
this point I just about have my old template "re-written".

One thing I've noticed, is that running LP directly seems far quicker than
my old computer.  Not sure how much of that was the extra layer of the text
editor I had written, or how much of that was general 6 year old Windows 7
box slowness.