There used to be a way... dynamics in Midi

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: There used to be a way... dynamics in Midi
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:47:47 -0700 (MST)

As I have evolved using LP I've become very modular.  One of the last things
I was working on before my computer crash was a serial/tone row thing, so
that's where I picked up.

So I have my upper and lower parts, and a drum part...I remember that there
was a way to assign dynamics to each part, so the upper part would come in
at mf, while the lower part starts at mp...and at bar 21 the upper part has
become p, and the lower part is a mf....

Does this make sense to anybody?

my score block...

\score {
  <<
    % score layout

        \context Voice = "one"
        {
                \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"flute"
                \transpose c c' \vcTwo
        }

        \context Voice = "two"
        {
                \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"bassoon"
                \transpose c c, \vcOne
        }

        \new DrumStaff
        <<
                \new DrumVoice { \voiceOne \dh }
                \new DrumVoice { \voiceTwo \dl }

 %\layout { \context { \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves } }
 \midi { \tempo 4 = 144 }