Re: Tie doesn't show

From: S
Subject: Re: Tie doesn't show
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:04:58 +0200

I've tried a couple of these solutions and it the tie displays nicely now. Thanks!

I got a related questions about ties and using multiple voices, but I'll post that one in a new separate thread.

> Am 02.10.2015 um 19:34 schrieb S:

>>   <<{e e as as}\\{f,2 f}>> | %11
>>
> Ties can only start and end in the same voice. The << \\ >> construct begins
> two new voices so you can’t have a tie from outside of this construct to
> inside.

But you can continue a previously stated and named Voice in the << \\
>> construct:

\new Voice = "one"
{
 << \context Voice = "one" {e e as as}\\{f,2 f}>> | %11

  Harm