Unable to produce slur in ossia staff

From: Seng Liang
Subject: Unable to produce slur in ossia staff
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:33:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, my name is Seng and I seem to have run into a problem when using
Lilypond 2.18.2 on Windows 7. I'm trying to include an ossia staff which
contains a principal note and two ending grace (Aftergrace) notes. I also
want a slur to connect the principal note and the second grace note, but
when I compiled the score, Lilypond gives a warning where it tells me it
cannot end the slur and there is an unterminated slur. The output file
does not have any slur at all. Here is an example of the problem:

\version "2.18.2"
\new Staff = "main" \relative c'' { \time 2/4
  c2
  <<
    { c2  }

    \new Staff \with {